Spoiler Alert! Gallery contains pictures of hidden miniatures.
You no longer know whether you’ve answered the call of adventure or money. You’re part of the mercenary force known as the «Jaws of the Lion» from Gloomhaven. Instead of glory, you fight every day for survival.
As if life as a mercenary wasn’t hard enough, you’re also supposed to keep track of more than 800 game pieces. To help you do that, we’ll take care of the organization in your game box and on the game table.
- The set fits into the original board game box of «Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion» by Cephalofair Games.
- It provides space for all miniatures and the game material from «Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion».
- Includes 1 foam insert with separate base and foam topper, plus 13 plastic token holders and 1 plastic card holder.
- All your cards fit even with protective sleeves.
- 2 alternatives for stowing the figures. The set adapts to your progress. You can keep your miniatures hidden in the small tuck boxes or present the unlocked figures in the foam insert.
- The large tuck boxes remain in the box with contents.
- «Learn to Play» Guide, Scenario Book, Supplementary Scenario Book, Rules Glossary, City Map Board, Element Board, Card Divider, and Sticker Sheet are stored separately on the foam topper.
- Version note: There are different versions in which the Initiative Order Tokens are larger than those on which our Organizer is based on. These do not fit in the designated compartment (see Proposal Sheet: Initiative Order Tokens), but can easily be placed in other compartments (e.g. in the compartments of the Monster Standees).
- transportable and tilt-proof – vertical storage possible
- No assembly required. All parts are ready to use immediately.
This Organizer makes your life as a mercenary easier. With the included token holders and card holders you tame the game material and keep the board game box neat and tidy.
The set allows you to store your figures in two different ways. Depending on the game’s progress, you can use the original small tuck boxes or the matching foam tray from the Organizer.
Place the tuck boxes, including their contents, on a 10 mm thick foam mat in the board game box. If you unlock all the figures, replace the tuck boxes with the foam insert and store the miniatures there.
The custom foam insert ensures that you enjoy your unlocked miniatures as long as possible. The painted figures are also reasonably stored here. The soft foam reliably prevents filigree parts from snapping, or that scratches and chipping paint disfigure your colored miniatures.
The essential building blocks are:
- 1 foam insert with separate, non-glued base and matching foam topper to safely store the miniatures.
- 1 card holder provides space for Attack Modifier Cards, Item Cards, and Battle Goals
- 6 Trays, each with 2 compartments for Monster Standees and Monster Ability Cards.
- 1 Tray with five compartments for the Boss Standees and Boss Ability Cards, Event Cards, as well as the various Damage Tokens.
- 1 Tray with three compartments for the Trap Tiles, Monster Stats Cards sleeves and Envelopes.
- 1 Tray with seven compartments to sort the Condition Tokens.
- 1 Tray with six compartments for the Dials, Money Tokens, Treasure Tiles, Activation Tokens, Initiative Order Markers, and the Element Tokens.
- 3 Trays with 1 compartment each to store the White and the Yellow Plastic Stands, as well as the Destruction Tiles.
After all token holders are placed in the box, place the large foam topper on the trays. This way, nothing can fall out, even if you store the box vertically. Store the «Learn to Play» Guide, Scenario Book, Supplementary Scenario Book, Rules Glossary, City Map Board, Element Board, Card Divider, and Sticker Sheet separately on the foam topper.
- fine-pored foam – Made in Germany
- chlorine and acid-free
As with all 3D-printed models, minor imperfections may occur. The product images are only examples of how the finished product may look. Colors may vary. All products are delivered unpainted.
- thermosoftening plastic
- ready to use – no assembly required
- 3D printed in Germany